Change leadership: Leading for change, leading with change and leading due to change
Sponsored & hosted by the ACAPT Leadership Academy (ALA) and its Leadership Summit group.
Secondary to a multitude of variables including technology, complex social issues, external demands and internal structures, organizations need to rapidly and continually adapt and change. While change management is important, change leadership is critical to an organization’s success and sustainability.
In this pre-conference course, participants will:
- Identify the key attributes of change leaders
- Discuss change leadership as it relates to:
- Diversity, respect, equity, and inclusion
- Succession planning
- Crisis management
Location: Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA
Time & date: Thursday, Oct 21, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. EST (1-hour lunch break from 1-2 p.m.)
- Register here.
- To complete your registration, you will need to:
- Log in to your APTA account or create a guest account.
- Then, you’ll be taken to the ELC registration site.
- $125 for ACAPT members
- $250 for non-members
- Vanneta Kai Kennedy, PT, DPT
Learning objectives: At the completion of this course, participants will be able to
- Utilize a community organizing framework to conceptualize leadership in a variety of contexts.
- Differentiate change leadership from change management.
- Analyze change leadership readiness and seek opportunities for leadership development for self and others.
- Integrate succession planning into personal leadership strategy.
Pre & post-webinar schedule:
- Pre-webinar: Wednesday, September 22, 1:00- 2:00 p.m. ET
- Learn more about our upcoming Change Leadership pre-con for a preview of what will be covered at ELC.
- Post-webinar: Wednesday, December 1, 1:00- 2:00 p.m. ET
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.