The Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) held a free webinar on Friday, November 20, 2020. The goals of the “Successful Mentorship of applicants toward Scholarship and Research Fellowship Awards” webinar were to expand the success of FPTR funding to more programs, increase diversity in inclusion, and to allow mentors in the field to learn from experts in physical therapy research.
We would like to thank our participating speakers for their time and expertise. The work of FPTR would not be possible without volunteer support.
- Stuart Binder-Macleod, PT, PhD, FAPTA – University of Delaware – Edward L. Ratledge Professor, Department of Physical Therapy (Chair of FPTR Research Committee and McMillan Lecture Award Recipient)
- Todd Cade, PT, PhD – Duke University – Division Chief for Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program (outgoing chair FPTR scientific research committee)
- Jennifer Stevens-Lapsley, PT, PhD University of Colorado – Director, Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Program, Physical Therapy Program
- Catherine Lang, PT, PhD, FAPTA – Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Neurology Associate Director, Movement Science PhD Program
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) Team (Jordan Rochon and Liz Jackson)
Additional Resources Cited During the Webinar:
We would also like to thank Tri-WG for their support or our work. This webinar was made possible in part through their support.