Successful Mentorship of Applicants Toward Scholarship and Research Fellowship Awards
Register today to attend “Successful Mentorship of applicants toward Scholarship and Research Fellowship Awards” on Friday, November 20, 2020, 12 pm Eastern Time. The webinar is free, but you must register to attend.
This event is appropriate for all stages of mentorship (from beginners to seasoned) and applicants who are emerging investigators. Hear from leaders in the field of physical therapy research on successfully applying for funding (including Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) opportunities) and mentoring. This event will also offer more detail on FPTR’s newest funding mechanism, the combined PODS II/NIFTI.
- Stuart Binder-Macleod, PT, PhD, FAPTA – University of Delaware – Edward L. Ratledge Professor, Department of Physical Therapy (Chair of FPTR Research Committee and McMillan Lecture Award Recipient)
- Todd Cade, PT, PhD – Duke University – Division Chief for Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program (outgoing chair FPTR scientific research committee)
- Jennifer Stevens-Lapsley, PT, PhD University of Colorado – Director, Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Program, Physical Therapy Program
- Catherine Lang, PT, PhD, FAPTA – Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Neurology Associate Director, Movement Science PhD Program
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) Team (Jordan Rochon and Liz Jackson)
Having trouble viewing the form below? CLICK HERE
Use this form to sign up for the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research monthly newsletter.