The Education Leadership Partnership of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is working collaboratively (ACAPT, APTA, and the Academy of Education) to put recommendations into action that support the development of the next generation of education researchers.
An urgent need is to provide guidance to novice researchers in developing competence in the essential building blocks and tools for successful research. Education research needs to move beyond the show and tell or descriptive phase of one (one program, one classroom, one clinic) to research that is grounded in meaningful questions linked with appropriate research designs and conceptual framing that can inform and advance education research in physical therapy.
This 1-day, pre-conference workshop will provide:
- Opportunities for participants to build on their education research question of interest
- Engage in a participatory workshop with research mentors that lead to a plan of action for each participant.
Location: Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA
Time & date: Thursday, Oct 21, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. EST
- Register here.
- To complete your registration, you will need to:
- Log in to your APTA account or create a guest account.
- Then, you’ll be taken to the ELC registration site.
**Full ELC registration is not required when you register for mini-GAMER.**
- $350 for ACAPT members
- $400 for non-members
Participants: 12 (min) – 20 (max)
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.