This networking event is sponsored & hosted by the Education Research Committee. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with peers and mentors to identify potential collaborators and troubleshoot common barriers. This networking event will have stations set up with experts who can discuss:
- MERC, Mini GAMER, GAMER (grant-writing) events
- Opportunities with the Academy of Education Research and Scholarship of Education Special Interest Group
- Research resources and technology tools
- Paths to complete advanced degree training in education research, early career scholarship agenda development
Target Audience: Open to anyone who is interested in academic or clinical education research, with a special invitation to DCE/clinician partners.
Location: Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA
Time & date: Friday, Oct 22, 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. EST
Registration (for ELC 2021):
- RSVP here.
- Register here.
- To complete your registration, you will need to:
- Log in to your APTA account or create a guest account.
- Then, you’ll be taken to the ELC registration site.
**No extra cost to attend if registered for ELC.**
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com.