The Foundation for Physical Therapy Research is excited to invite you to join us for a LIVE event “Successful Mentorship of Applicants Toward Scholarship and Research Fellowship Awards.” This event will also offer more detail on FPTR’s newest funding mechanism, the combined PODS II/NIFTI. Register today!
- Stuart Binder-Macleod, PT, PhD, FAPTA – University of Delaware – Edward L. Ratledge Professor, Department of Physical Therapy (Chair of FPTR Research Committee and McMillan Lecture Award Recipient)
- Todd Cade, PT, PhD – Duke University – Division Chief for Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) Program (outgoing chair FPTR scientific research committee)
- Jennifer Stevens-Lapsley, PT, PhD University of Colorado – Director, Rehabilitation Sciences PhD Program, Physical Therapy Program
- Catherine Lang, PT, PhD, FAPTA – Professor of Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Neurology Associate Director, Movement Science PhD Program
- Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) Team (Jordan Rochon and Liz Jackson)