The Combined Sections Meeting (CSM) has become the definitive annual gathering for the physical therapy profession. The American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) is only in the early stages of planning, but already know that CSM 2021 will provide outstanding educational content and research posters — programmed as always by their 18 sections and academies — with chances to engage with relevant vendors and each other.
APTA is actively developing this virtual experience, but you can expect:
- On-demand continuing education sessions, programmed by their 18 specialty sections.
- Select live programming throughout the month of February 2021, including special lectures and speaker Q&As.
- Digital posters featuring audio narration by presenters.
- Interactive chat functionality for on-demand sessions and digital posters over the duration of the conference.
- Unlimited access for low prices.
- Additional events, meetings, and engagement opportunities.
Registration will open in November.