WashU PT: Race for Research
April 4 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Join Washington University in St. Louis, School of Medicine, Physical Therapy Department for the 2020 Run for Research. Anyone can participate!
Run through St. Louis’s Tower Grove Park beginning at the Sons of Rest Pavilion (rain or shine)!
Registration fees include a t-shirt. Last minute registration available on site, but you won’t be guaranteed a t-shirt.
- Children under the age of 12 (all races) – $10
- 5k – $20 (above age of 12)
- 5k – $30(above age of 12)
Date: Saturday, April 4, 2020
Location: Tower Grove Park, Sons of Rest Pavillion
Time: Registration starts at 8am and Race starts at 9am
Online Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 29, 2020
For questions about the race or registration, please contact:
- Alex Dalley, email@example.com, 805-459-7496
- Alana Chaplin, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-207-8254
All proceeds from the 2019 Run for Research will go directly towards the fundraising efforts of Washington University in St. Louis for the VCU-Marquette Challenge!