Run for Research is an in person community and virtual 5K race to benefit the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research. Our goal is to encourage people to stay active to better their physical and mental health, while also supporting the physical therapy profession. All proceeds from the 2023 Run for Research will go directly towards the fundraising efforts of Washington University in St. Louis for the VCU-Marquette Challenge.
- Run or walk a virtual 5K up until April 25th.
- Send in a photo or screenshot that displays your distance and time in order to be included in the official race results (can be a watch, phone, or computer app). More details to come.
- April 8th at 9AM
- Tower Grove Park, St. Louis, MO 63110
- Registration Deadline
- Registration for the in-person race will close on April 7th.
- Registration with t-shirt deadline will be March 24th.
- Who can participate in the race?
- Anyone who has a link and pays the cost of the race ($20 or $30 for a shirt)
- Registration includes
- $15: race only (in person or virtual)
- $25: race plus shirt, raffle ticket (students only)
- $30: race plus shirt, raffle ticket (in person only)
- T-shirts will be handed out the day before and the day of the race.
For race updates and more, follow us on social media!
We want to see your happy running/walking faces! Take a picture of yourself pre or post race and tag us on social media to be featured on our page!
For questions about the in-person/virtual race or registration, please contact:
- Ern Payan III (email@example.com)
Thank you to our Top Donors!
Use this form to sign up for the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research monthly newsletter.