Location: Wild Dunes Resort, Isle of Palms, SC
Workshop Dates: January 9 – 13, 2023
Application Dates: July 1 – August 5, 2022
Are you an early career rehabilitation research scientist interested in boosting your grant writing skills to the next level?
TIGRR will soon accept applications for the 2023 cohort of mentees.
- Expertise and support to improve success at obtaining research grants from federal and foundation funding agencies
- Nationally-recognized group of mentors who work one-on-one with mentees to develop their funding proposals
- Program officers from agencies such as NIH, NSF, VA, NIDILRR, and others share advice on funding mechanisms available at their agencies
TIGRR also offers:
- Individualized proposal review and recommendations
- Guidance on recruiting a diverse & inclusive participant sample
- Opportunity to meet with funding agency representatives
- Helpful hints and pitfalls to avoid
- Time to write, reflect, and be immersed in the process in a tranquil and picturesque environment
- 3 post-workshop study sections via teleconference for pre-submission proposal review and peer-review experience
The TIGRR workshop is funded by NIH/NICHD grant number 2R25HD074546-07 and sponsored by the American Council of Academic Physical Therapy (ACAPT) and the Medical University of South Carolina (MUSC).