Connect With FPTR-Funded Research Through Poster Presentations at CSM
Researchers funded by the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research (FPTR) will be displaying abstracts representing their scientific research February 12-15, in Denver, CO.
During the American Physical Therapy Association 2020 Combined Sections Meeting (CSM), physical therapist researchers will display poster abstracts in the exhibit hall. Keep your eye out for the following posters with blue and white rosette ribbons. These ribbons indicate whether the research was in part funded by FPTR.
- 1079 – Skilled Nursing Facility Residents Demonstrate Sedentary Behavior and Low Physical Activity During and After Discharge
- 1320 – Standing and Stepping Bouts Are Related to Disability and Functional Capacity after Lower Limb Amputation
- 1355 – Effects of Sitting during Leisure and/or Work Time on Knee Osteoarthritis: Data from the OAI
- 1009 – Predictors of Clinical Decision-Making Following Cardiovascular Screening in Outpatient Physical Therapists
- 1240 – Six-Minute Lower Extremity Fatiguing Task Did Not Alter Pain and Fatigue in Chronic Pain Populations
- 1241 – Testosterone and Resistance Training Prevent the Onset of Widespread, Chronic Muscle Pain
- 1301 – Normative Cervical Spine Kinematics during a Circumduction Task in a Healthy Cohort
- 1302 – Vertebral Kinematics: Biplane Radiography Validation of Shape-Matching Via Ultrashort Echo Time MRI Bone Models
- 1171 – Obstacle Crossing As a Risk Assessment Tool for Future Falls in Subacute Stroke
- 1349 – Emphasizing Interactions: Advancing the Movement System Concept in Physical Therapy Research and Practice
- 1347 – Assessment of Pain and Perceived Exertion during Exercise in Fibromyalgia: A Step Towards Exercise Dosing
- 1067 – A Frailty Self-Management Program Improves Physical Activity in Older Adults
Stay connected with FPTR on Twitter for CSM-related updates and events.
Use this form to sign up for the Foundation for Physical Therapy Research monthly newsletter.