Sail Around the World with Stanley Paris
Stanley Paris, PT, PhD, FAPTA, FAAOMPT, a member of the Foundation’s Board of Trustees, is attempting to become the oldest person to solo circumnavigate the globe nonstop by cruising sailboat, in less than 150 days. Launching from the docks of St. Augustine, FL on November 30th, Dr. Paris has set out to break several records while also raising funds and awareness for the Foundation. To date, he has raised over $224,000 and enlisted the names of more than 400 individuals, couples, families, and organizations who signed up to have their names listed on the hull of his boat, Kiwi Spirit, as he sails around the world.
It’s not too late to support this effort!
If you would like to be a part of this historic event and support Dr. Paris’ efforts, you can by making a donation in any amount to the Foundation. Donations will be collected throughout Dr. Paris’ voyage which he is expected to complete sometime next spring when he returns to St. Augustine, FL in March-April 2014.
Donate online or call 800/875-1378.
Latest News On Stanley’s Trip
- Keep up with Stanley’s Progress on StanleyParis.com
- Find our more about Stanley’s Boat the “Kiwi Spirit“
- Follow Updates on Stanley’s Trip on his Facebook Page
- Watch TV interview with Stanley on NBC affiliate station in Portland
- Listen to podcast featuring Stanley Paris talking about his upcoming trip
- Watch “Kiwi Spirit Unleashed” on YouTube